1/10/12

Back to school

Jett & I were both sad to see our Christmas break end.  We had a fun couple of weeks! It is great to get back into a routine again though.   Jett started back up at UVU yesterday and goes to work straight from there.  He is one busy hard working guy!  I started at the Utah College of Dental Hygiene yesterday and so far I love it! I will graduate with my bachelors as a Registered Dental Hygienist on August 23, 2013 :) Let the count down begin!  

I finally got all my wedding pictures back!! I have looked though them a million times already and love them! I will post a few of my favorites! I also forgot to post about our honeymoon.  We went to San Diego for about five days and it was so much fun!! Perfect weather and such a fun and relaxing trip! We stayed in a condo {Thank you Feller's!!} that was right on Pacific Beach.  We were at the beach and pool most of the time, and walked along the boardwalk and shopped the other part of the time. Here are some pictures of that as well!!

 Coming out of the temple
 Jacey, my sweet niece
 She loves us!
The whole gang
 Jett, Grayson, & Jill. We have cools shoes
 My beautiful bridesmaids
Jett's groomsmen
Jett's (and now my!) beautiful friends!
 Two of my besties! Thanks for all your help girlies!
Cutting the cake
 We were so nice to each other :)
 Throwing the bouquet
 Fishin for the garter
Outta there!
our wedding was amazing! Thanks to all who helped and shared our special day!
 On the beach!
 On the pier. What a gorgeous view!
 We ate REALLY good...
Just had to post this. He is so hott :)

Happy being back in school to everyone!! Yay!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love this! And I love your pictures. And I'm so sad I never made it to the reception. I ended up having to work. But you had the CUTEST invitations and it looks like a beautiful wedding/reception. You two are the greatest! I'm still so happy you guys are married haha.

    ReplyDelete