Jett & I got married on December 27, 2011. It truly was the greatest day of my life!! Everything went PERFECTLY! I couldn't have imagined a better day. Wonderful weather, happy people, and I could FINALLY be married to my best friend! I want to thank everyone who was a part of our special day! We couldn't have done it all without everyone's help! I was also SO grateful that my entire family ( and Jett's ) could be there for it! We love you all!!
Here are a few pictures from our special day :) I haven't gotten our photographers pictures back yet but these are pictures other people captured!
Coming out of the temple
Jett & his boys
Jett calls this the "Jill face". I give it to him a lot..
This was taken at our luncheon. What a nerd!
At our reception
My cute nieces and their adorable outfits!
I will post more pictures once I get them! This is all I have right now!


No comments:
Post a Comment