As a side note, about a year before I met Jett, my sister in law snapped a picture of him at their ward trunk or treat. I thought he was way good looking then but I was pretty young and kind of forgot about that for a little while.
So I was over at my brothers playing the Wii one Sunday night and they invited Jett over to meet me! Right when he walked in I thought I was going to die! I was barely 16 and he had just graduated high school. I felt way young next to him and super intimidated by this very good looking boy so I think I said about two words to him that night. But apparently that was enough because we both wanted to date each other after that! I some how got his number and text him a few days later. We ended up going on a date that next weekend and I had a blast!! We dated a little bit and hung out a lot for a few months. He left on his mission in January, we wrote the whole time, he came home, we were inseparable from the day he came home [minus the fact I was in St George going to school] we got engaged, and were married almost 11 months to the day from when he got home from his mission. Crazy how much has happened in these last 4 years and how fast they have gone!! Thinking back, I still can't believe I married that little boy I had such a huge crush on in high school!!
Some pictures from when we were dating 4 years ago!
Halloween 2008
(I had just gotten home from a state football game that night so I was by default a cheerleader for Halloween that year and he was dressed up as a basketball player from the old days. He had on way short shorts and long socks! I think he was a little uncomfortable so he isn't dressed up for this picture)
Ice Skating with all Jett's friends (who all married each other)
Hanging out at Jett's house after his farewell
(My hair was SO long!!)
Right before Jett got set apart
Last time together for 2 years :(
(Ryan, Addie, and Me)
These are some pictures of Jett's siblings I took pictures with about a year after he left and sent to him. They are all so little here! (I miss my long hair!)
(McKay, Addie, and Me)
(Rachael, Addie, and Me)



No comments:
Post a Comment