8/20/12

Busy wedding day!

Last Wednesday I was a bridesmaid for one of my best friends! The same day, Jett was a groomsmen for one of his best friends.  And as if that is not enough,  I had two finals that day.  I wanted to be a part of their special day so I took one final early that morning and took the other one the next day.  Our day was crazy but so much fun!!

We first went to Joe & Bree's sealing.  It was beautiful and I couldn't be happier for them! They are the cutest couple! Right when we got out, Jett walked to the next room and sat down just in time for Ian & Alicia's sealing and I went outside to take pictures with Bree.  We were on the temple grounds for a while taking pictures with both parties and then headed to Joy Luck for Joe & Bree's luncheon.  [That's where we had ours and it's amazing!!]

Between the luncheon and receptions we had about an hour to kill so Jett & I went up to my house and hung out with my family for a little while!

We had to be to Bree's reception early so we could take pictures with them and then left early and headed to Draper for Ian & Alicia's reception.  It was in Ian's backyard and it was gorgeous!! We had so much fun being with our great friends and wish them the best!! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day guys!!

Here are a few pictures from the weddings!

 All the friends
 All Bree's bridesmaids :)
 Bree looked GORGEOUS!! 
 Us with Bree & Joe!
Us with Ian & Alicia

Both weddings were GORGEOUS and the brides looked stunning!! I am seriously SO happy for them!! Love you guys!!

1 comment:

  1. so happy you could come!! love you guys! hope to see you soon!:)

    ReplyDelete