Jett asked me what I have accomplished in the last year since my last birthday. I went on lots of fun trips, got engaged, got married, started dental hygiene school, and probably lots more I can't remember. 19 was a great year!
For my birthday I had to go to school :( but it wasn't that bad. Then Jett took me to joy luck (where we had our luncheon on our wedding day) and then we went to see what to expect when you're expecting it was so great! I loved it! Then Saturday we had a big party with mine and Jetts family and had dinner and opened presents :)
Thank you to my family and my awesome husband who spoiled me so! :)
Ready for school...
Birthday date with my hubby :)
And...one of my favorite presents! [Thanks mom!!!]
New outfit Jett got me for my birthday! Head to toe all from him! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment