4/9/12

Easter!

Who knew Easter could be so much fun when you are first married!! So I think I have had a trail from my room to an Easter basket almost every year [I don't know if I'll ever grow up..] so I was worried the Easter bunny wouldn't come now that I am married.  Oh boy was I wrong! He still knows where I live! :)

On Saturday night we had Ryan [Jett's brother] and Amanda [Ryan's friend] over for a little Easter party! We started the night off with LOTS of pizza and other yummy foods.  We then "painted" Easter eggs which didn't turn out as we had hoped.. But they were still cute! We finished the night by watching We Bought A Zoo. It was so cute!! If you haven't seen it, you really need to! Ryan slept over, so I knew the festivities couldn't be over yet..

Jett & I woke up fairly early Easter morning and he opened the door and had the expression of a little kid on his face! He said "babe I think the Easter bunny came to our house!! Come look!!" I rolled my eyes and pretended that was so childish to get so excited over something so stupid, but inside I couldn't wait to follow that trail to a basket!! I walked out and there was a trail! I followed it down the hall, down the stairs, and into our living room where I found four baskets! I knew which one was mine right off! We each got lots of candy, money, i tunes gift cards, and a shirt! I was so excited!! To top the day off we had gorgeous weather which we definitely took advantage of! I love holidays! :)

Here are some pictures of the fun festivities! 

Treats are a must have for movies!
 The supplies
 In the process
 Some of the finished products
 Jett & I with our eggs :)
 Amanda & Ryan with their eggs :)
 My trail!!
 So excited!!
 There was one more basket but I grabbed mine pretty quick :)
 Ry loves chocolate bunnies :)
 I have been wanting this shirt for months now!
 Ry and his shirts
 Jett and his new shirt!
Jackpot

What a fun Easter!! Thanks to all who made it a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment